Happy World Nutella Day to all my fellow Nutella-lovers out there! To celebrate the smooth chocolate hazelnut goodness, here is a handy dandy round-up of all the popular Nutella recipes here at Alaska from Scratch.
1. Strawberry Shortcake with Nutella Whipped Cream - brilliant for Valentine’s Day.
2. Nutella Banana Granola - Nutella as a breakfast cereal?! Yes, indeed.
3. Nutella-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies - gasp!
4. Nutella Yogurt Fruit Dip - two ingredients, lots of yum.
5. Nutella Brownies - these are a staple at our house.
6. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins - pumpkin and Nutella are made for each other. Or at least they should be.
7. Nutella S’mores - ditch those chocolate squares for Nutella next time you make a campfire.
Go eat some Nutella already, why don’t ya? Can I join you?